Friday, November 30, 2012

Two Things (neither of which is worth notice)

Geek Stuff: Because I let things go too long without attending to them, I had to back up everything on my hard drive to an external drive, and replace the operating system on my computer from Ubuntu Linux 10.10 with Lubuntu Linux 12.04. Getting all my files and setting restored has take a couple days now, but everything seems to be stable.

Kids, Don't Do This, Dept.: Never, ever, de-seed a bunch of Poblano chilies* then take a pee without washing your hands. IT BURNS! IT BURNS!

My poor pee-pee.

===================
* I'm making "Tangy Tomatillo Shrimp" for the lovely Mrs Elliott tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------