Friday, November 30, 2012

Had To Change the Commenting Permissions

I've had to shut off anonymous comments on this blog. I've recently been getting about three spammy comments a day that I have to moderate (mark as spam) and it's become annoying. Here's an example:


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Yeah, I'm a Simpleton": 
Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own
blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Feel free to visit my webpage ; Male Enhancement Products 

Dealing with this crap is a waste of my time. Anyone wanting to comment on a blog post will need an online i.d., and there may be a capcha involved.

[EDIT: There will be no capcha - that feature is turned off.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------