Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Bend Irish Dry Stout Pubcrawl Canceled

I must express my regrets to my reader that I was unable to fulfill my self-appointed St. Patrick's day duty to wander about Bend and sample the Irish dry stouts this year, as I have in the past, but other obligations have required my attention: Mrs Elliott, you see, received oral surgery yesterday and I have been tending to the poor dear who is in pain and barely able to receive sustenance.

So, I am at home, pouring myself a couple pint glasses of pasteurized Guinness from cans (see video here for the right way to do it), and attending to my lovely and sweet wife who is ailing from dental surgery.. 


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear Mrs. E is under the weather -- hope she's better soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------