Monday, January 16, 2012

In Recognition of Style

Fellow blogger and friend H. Bruce Miller, who is (according to two [2] people in Bend) a "Bend treasure," and I were at Sideline sports bar last Saturday to watch the 49ers and the Saints play a very exciting game of  American football when this guy caught my eye:
Sorry -- the iPhone's camera is lousy in low-light situations.

Or rather, it was his hat that caught my eye.

No, wait...to be honest, it was because this guy totally rocked that hat.

"It's a Bailey," he said when I told him that he looked great.

(This was not a man crush. Not much of one, anyway. It's a case of where the man had style and I had to give him props.)

I'm not sure if it was the hat, the black shirt, the black suspenders, or the way he totally flirted with every woman at the bar, even those 30 years his junior--but the man exuded confidence.

The only thing that could have made this picture better is if he had been holding a poker hand and a cigar instead of a goddamn iPhone in a pink "My Little Pony" case.

But still . . . he hit on every girl.

Sigh.

He's my hero.

[Note: the hitting on every girl thing? I'm just joking.]

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he stepped straight out of "On the Waterfront."

    ReplyDelete

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------