Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another, Long-Lost Campin' Cookin with Uncle Jack Recipe

Uncle Jack
I thought that this one was long lost. Many years ago I posted my recipe for Campin' Pizza Margherita on my blogspot blog on Google. Google cancelled that service to start Blogger, but didn't provide any way to migrate posts from the old to the new site. 

Well, nothing on the Internet is forgotten. Which is a Good Thing because if you're campin' and have a hankerin' for some pizza, I provide here, for your delectation, a link to the recipe:


One thing: that was an early version. Later iterations used wild sourdough yeasts and cooking without the stone, directly over the fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------