Monday, December 20, 2010

The Rain Stays Mainly on the Chain

When Mrs Elliott were driving up the Oregon coast last summer we happened across a ticky-boo shop selling many fanciful and useless things for the house. We were drawn to a frivolous rain chain, a portion of which is shown here:
Teapot and teacups rain chain
I hung it from the end of the gutter outside the living room window. It's been fun to watch when it rains, water splashing and gurgling down the chain.

This morning when I woke up, I saw this:
Pretty cool, huh?

3 comments:

  1. ...and here I had just about convinced myself that you had finally managed to do yourself in in some pointless but hilarious accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay tuned, Keeze -- I'm sure to do something boneheaded sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally!
    Happy Holidays ............

    ReplyDelete

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------