Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anti-anxiety Remedies Effective

It's been a rough couple of days. The unexpected death of a key employee, the very likely possibility that I'm essentially out of business without his help. I'm worried, sure, my brain is a bit fuzzed-out right now, and it's chugging away to sort out the issues that I need to deal with to wind down the operation which, let's face it, has barely been profitable for some time now.

It's expected that I should be stressed out, and I do feel the stress. I'm not getting a lot of sleep. Waking up around 4 am, staring at the ceiling. After a brief trip to the bathroom, I'm climbing back into bed and reading for a couple hours. Mrs Elliott sleeps silently next to me, getting the rest of the Good.

But I don't feel that great big knot of anxiety in my solar plexus that normally grips me even on days with little to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------