Friday, September 17, 2010

Donate to Dave

I was getting a haircut this afternoon at the Bond Street Barber Shop when I noticed a prominent placard on the wall requesting for donations for Dave. I don't know who Dave is, but donations go toward getting him a wheelchair, which he needs. As someone who has been wheelchair-bound a couple times, I know how totally impossible it would be to go about even basic tasks without one.

Bond Street Barber Shop. 841 Bond Street. Between Franklin and Minnesota.

Toss some bucks into the bottle.

1 comment:

  1. I'll donate. But isn't it pathetic (and disgraceful) that in "the richest country in the world" Dave has to depend on the kindness of strangers to meet his medical needs?

    ReplyDelete

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------