Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Falled Down


I took a tumble day before yesterday. Slipped on a really slippery bit of ice in front of Nancy P's Baking Co.  and landed on my right side. The side where I broke my humerus (the arm's upper bone [heh -- "bone"]) in an auto accident in 1980. Snapped it right at the surgical neck. The darn shoulder joint has never been the same since. 

I have an drawing class tonight at the Art Station, taught by Vicki Shuck, but I'm right handed and jamming the arm bone into the shoulder bone on Tuesday hasn't done that arm any good. I shouldn't skip the class, but I think I have to. 

I feel guilty about that. 

1 comment:

  1. So I recommend Nancy P's for a scone and this is what happens? I'd better not recommend any watering holes!

    By the way, The Summit has Guinness on tap, too, and sometimes you can get a good Irish pour with only 1/8 to 1/4 inch of head on it.

    ReplyDelete

 
------------ Facebook update page widget added 3/2012 --------------
------------ ends facebook update page widget -------------